Monday, March 18, 2013

First Song Down...More to Come



This is the first song I have recorded, and it's high quality but I want to rerecord my part.

It's my friends Shavon's song, so I was just featured in it.
Like I said, I will rerecord but its not bad for my first time.

Shout out to one of my best friends Shavon Gibson a.k.a LilShawn. He went in on this song and really made it his own.

Shavon also has other songs on soundcloud, reverbnation, and youtube with others and by himself. His soundlcloud is in the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/lilshawn-gibson-1


2 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool song! This is your first time?! I really enjoyed listening to it. Do you think you will be posting any more in the future? I would liketo hear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was my first time. Thank you for listening and I'm actually working on another with any luck it'll be on here eitherthis week or the next.

      Delete