Thursday, February 14, 2013

MixTapes I Think are Worth Listening to


Bow Wow-"Greenlight 5"
I've been listening to Bow Wow every sense I was little. I owned his first 5 CD's. My mom and dad were at the concert that he got discovered at.

Gudda Gudda-"Redrum"
I haven't really listened to Gudda Gudda but my friends say he's dope.

Tha Joker-"The Explanation"
Tha Joker is one of my favorite rappers and I'm excited to hear what he has next...check out his new mixtape.

Pusha-T-" Wrath of Caine"
I haven't listened to a lot of Pusha-T but some of my friends do and they say he's good.

Gucci Mane-"Trap God 2"
I like Gucci when he does songs with people.

Master P, Ally Boy & Fat Trel-"New World Order"
Master P is one of the rappers that I grew up listening to.

J Cole-"Truly Yours"

I think that J Cole is good but not my style.

Waka Flocka Flame-"DaFlocka Rant 2"
Waka's songs are good when he has collaborations.  

Rick Ross-"Maybach Music World"
Maybach Music has some of my newer favorite rappers.

Chamillionaire-"Elevate"
Chamillionaire is coming up on my list and has impressed me with his style and flow.

Willie The Kid-"Somewhere."
I've heard a lot about Willie The Kid but I 've never listened to him, but he's good.

Young Jeezy-"Its Tha World"
I love this mixtape Jeezy went in.

Fabolous-"The Soul Tape 2"

Faboulous is a great artist and I like what he's doing.

Wale-"Folarin"
I like Wale's style and I want to hear more.

Yelawolf-"Trunk Muzik Returns"
Today Thursday, March 14th 2013 at 9:00 P.M.

Honey Cocain-"Thug Love"
I like Honey Cocain, she seems like a pretty cool person and she's nasty lyrical.
 CyHi The Prynce-"Iv League Kickback"
The last song i heard my CyHi The Prynce he went in, so...

2 comments:

  1. I like your lists! You are a good resource for anyone looking for music! Maybe a career in reviewing music?

    ReplyDelete