Monday, February 25, 2013

Top 10 Hip-Hop/Rap Songs of February

Top 10 Listened To


1. Notes to Self-"Nobody" 
This Song is my favorite out of them all

2. The Underachievers-"Philanthropist"
#9  I like this song just not as much as the other ones

3. The Foreign Exchange-"So What If It Is"

#6 Nice lyrics and nice beat 

4. Joe Budden feat. Lloyd Banks, Juicy J-"Last Day"
#5 I've listened to everyone before except Joe Budden but what I've heard on this is good.

5. Fiend-"Know What It's Like"

#7 This is a good song but not really my style

6. CyHi The Prynce-"Far Removed"
#8 I's a nice song just not my style 

7. Action Bronson-"Strictly 4 My Jeeps"

10, I'm not saying it's a bad song, I'm saying that's it's not my style.

8. 50 Cent Feat. Kidd Kidd, Kendrick Lamar-"We Up"

#4 like the song it's raw and live/hype, haven't listened to Kidd Kidd but I like his style and I'm eager to hear some more of him.

9. Tyga feat. Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall-"Molly"
  This is my 2nd top one

10. Kirko Bangz- "Keep It Trill"
This is #3 on my top



http://rap.about.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment